Alex Iwobi - last night was a dream come through fom me.

Image result for Alex Iwobi chimpoin leg

Alex Iwobi has put Arsenal’s disappointing Champions League exit, while also insisting he was happy with his level of performance against Barcelona.
Gunners’ elimination from European club championship had already been confirmed before Wednesday’s clash with Blaugrana following a 2-0 defeat to the Spaniards at the Emirates, but their 3-1 defeat at Camp Nou means they crash out having scored a goal and conceded five.
Despite his side's poor showing, Iwobi insists Arsenal were “unlucky” during the game, whilst expressing his delight playing against Lionel Messi, Luiz Suarez and Neymar.
"It's crazy, playing against the best players in the world,” he told Arsenal Player.
"It's a young man's dream. Especially at the age of 19, I never thought I would be here playing against the likes of Messi, Neymar and Suarez. I'm just happy to be here.
"I didn't know how to feel, I was buzzing, I just wanted to go and prove to the world what I would do. I wanted to see if I could match up to the best in the world. I was buzzing when I saw the starting line up, I couldn't wait to touch the pitch.
"I never thought I would get this far. Honestly I thought I was going to go on loan at the start of the season, but the manager has shown faith in me and I'm trying to repay that faith and prove him right every time I play.
“I am pleased with how I did, but it's a team game. I just wish that the team won the game and got through.
“Nonetheless, I am happy with my performance. In the dressing room we are a bit disappointed but not too down because we thought we did very well, we were just unlucky at the end

No comments

News naija update. Powered by Blogger.